The classification of test fixtures has those
The so-called test fixture is a kind of device, subsystem and whole system test fixture equipment by computer software control. Part of the module can be adjusted and replaced to achieve the universality of different products, to reduce labor, automatic completion of the test, improve production efficiency, quality and reliability of tested products.
One. Classification of test fixture:
1. manual test, usually clamp lock fixture, directly with the probe out;
2. semi-automatic testing, generally pneumatic, can do some equipment exploration and measurement;
3. automatic test, in the process of testing does not allow any human participation in the functional test.
Two. and then from the structure:
1. MCU function test machine, mainly controlled by single chip microcomputer function test fixture;
2. PLC functional testing machine, mainly for industrial control, only for products with sequential relationship to do functional testing;
3. computer functional testing machine, general computer software control and read data to test product performance.
The classification of test fixture is basically in accordance with the above classification. It is very necessary to use test fixture before the product enters the market. It can make the test data more accurate, improve the test speed of the product and save labor costs.
Lanyi Electronics - Semiconductor Test Probe Manufacturing Plant
Customer first, quality first, unity and cooperation, mutual benefit and win-win