What are the classifications of test fixtures?
The so-called test fixture is a fixture and equipment controlled by computer software to test devices, subsystems and overall systems. Some of the modules can be adjusted and replaced, so as to be common to different products, which can save labor and complete the test automatically, improve the production efficiency, and the quality and reliability of the tested product.
1. Classification of test fixtures:
1. Manual test, generally a clamping fixture, which is directly led out by a probe;
2. Semi-automatic test, generally pneumatic, can do some equipment exploration and measurement by itself;
3. Fully automatic testing, functional testing that does not allow any manual participation in the testing process.
Second, and then from the structure points:
1. MCU type functional testing machine, which is mainly based on the functional testing fixture controlled by single-chip microcomputer;
2. PLC-type functional testing machines are mainly for industrial control, and only products with timing relationship are used for functional testing;
3. Computer-based functional testing machine, general computer software to control and read data to test product performance.
The classification of test fixtures is basically based on the above classification. It is very necessary for products to use test fixtures before entering the market. It can make test data more accurate, improve product testing speed, and save labor costs.
Lanyi Electronics - Semiconductor Test Probe Manufacturing Plant
Customer first, quality first, unity and cooperation, mutual benefit and win-win